Thursday, October 02, 2008


I honestly dont know how I end up with so many animal paintings, I guess because I do demonstrations of things my students are interested in. Sometimes I wonder what my work would look like if I wasnt teaching and I could paint whatever I want, [not that anyone is stopping me but its hard to find the time.] As Zackery and Rhiannon get older I am finding more of that so maybe things will change. Another thing that will help is that I am giving up the wholesale component of my home-based business. I will no longer be making those little glass magnets except for in my Etsy shop. Surely not having to make 3000 little glass magnets after a trade show should help me find more time to paint? I am hoping but I am teaching more as well so we shall see....
Here is a painting I completed in a wet on wet class I taught at Monterey a few months ago:

No comments: