Tuesday, March 27, 2007


I have had a couple of weeks off between classes, most of which I have spent trying to clean up and researching lesson plans for upcoming sessions. I also had some fun volunteering in my sons school, [helping with art] and hanging out with my daughter during Spring Break. So not as much time working on my own stuff as I would have liked,but I have managed to make a few new cards. This one is called " Vancouver West End"
I will post more ATC's on my flickr site [link on left column] as I make them.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

this is cool! it *feels* like vancouver. makes me feel like i'm walkin' down to stanley park.

Alesha Fowlie said...

Thanks Amy,I did it from a photo took from my hotel on Denman St. last year when I did the trade show. I love that neighborhood.

Chris said...

Hi Alesha, I really like your work, luscious colors! I enjoy the handwriting in the background of your paintings for texture. I've posted your blog in my blog of cool links....
http://chrisandjae.blogspot.com/