Thursday, June 01, 2006

It has been a while since I posted anything, I have been busy. Taking care of kids,filling Cannery Row orders, teaching, volunteering, working in the art store, and......I am working on a series for my gouache and drawing classes. Yes I am cheating and combining both projects. I am even incorporating in a few things from the classes I am teaching. The series originally was extinct animals, small paintings and drawings but I think there may be more on the horizon...I want to incorporate found objects,sew things on to my paintings, all the stuff real artists do.
Current Events
I am demonstrating at Art Fair at Island Blue Sat June 3rd
Watercolor Portrait Workshop June 10th
Kids classes at VISA in July and Adult classes at Island Blue
www.vancouverislandschoolart.com and www.islandblue.com

No comments: